Partner with Lucy's Project
Lucy’s Project is seeking support from corporate organisations in Australia who are passionate about the eradication of domestic and family violence.
We seek partners who understand the need for investment into research, programs and advocacy to reduce barriers to leaving violence, improve the support we have in place for victim-survivors and better support healing.
Partners must be advocates for animal welfare and champion a world that is safe for people and animals.
Does this sound like your organisation? We’d love to hear from you. You can find out more information about partnering with Lucy’s Project by completing this form:
Become a Member of Lucy's Project!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member of Lucy’s Project. As a Member, you will receive benefits including:
- Sector and organisation news and information to support an increased understanding of DFV perpetrated against people with animals
- Discounted tickets to our conferences, events and activities
- Promotion of your organisation on our website (on application, for Full Members)
- Amplifying the voices of people with lived experience in the public policy arena. Grow the groundswell of support for our grassroots movement.
- Working with other members in coordinated actions for reform, awareness raising, advocacy and policy development.
- Tapping into the wealth of information across human and animal service sectors and professional development opportunities
- Participating and voting in Annual General Meetings and general meetings, as well as opportunities to nominate for committee, executive and board roles.
So that you understanding our membership policies and procedures, please read our Membership Policy carefully before filling out your application form below (click here to read). This Policy includes important information relevant to your membership, such as fee structures, eligibility requirements, and our Company values.
Lucy’s Project has two membership types: Full and Associate. Application for Full membership is open to organisations, and Associate memberships are open to individuals. To apply to become a member, please email email@example.com to request a membership application form.